Banned from Google Adsense Or Unable to get approval? Need Google Adsense Alternatives to monetize your website/ blog? Tired of searching for good Adsense alternative ad networks? Then you have landed on the right page. This post covers some of the Top Adsense Alternatives lists to monetize websites like a champ.
As we all know Google Adsense is a Top Advertising platform that every publisher want to be a part of it. So, finding the perfect Adsense alternatives is quite a difficult task. More hectic task is finding adsense alternatives for low traffic as none of the ad networks pay good amount to its publishers as Google Adsense does. AdSense is a great option and it has so many great features to provide to its advertisers and publishers. but it has its pros and cons.
Just like in our everyday life, there are some good days and some bad days in digital marketing. When technology is evolving at such an awesome pace we need to diversify our choices and enjoy the perks of the variety our modernized system is offering. When setbacks happen we should be smart and bold enough to opt for different options. Adsense alternatives in India.
Top 10 Best AdSense Alternatives For 2020
Why need an alternative to Google AdSense:
Yes, Google is one of the leading technology companies and people consider it as a solution to every problem. So, who would not want to be the part of it which gives you so much revenue? However, with so much traffic things get messy.
Google AdSense has made many strict rules for users to abide by. Few reasons are mentioned for which you might need to look for Adsense alternatives. Read them carefully you might be one of them tomorrow:
- Your site application wasn’t approved.
- Your account is banned by AdSense & reasons are unknown.
- Banned from Adsense because, you might be clicked on your own ads Or encouraged others to click on your ads.
- You didn’t follow their advertiser’s friendly content rule.
- You need to diversify your income source.
- You need more diverse add formats.
- You need more user-friendly network.
These are just a few common reasons to look for Adsense Alternatives. Now that we have all the basic information understood let’s move further and discuss about Adsense alternatives to monetize websites.
Top 11 Best Adsense Alternatives
So, the number one competitor of AdSense is media.net and it is operated by Yahoo/Bing network. Media.net is a great option if you are looking for Adsense alternatives. There is No traffic requirement to join Media.net, but the majority of the traffic on your website must be from English speaking countries. Minimum Payout threshold is $100. Payments are being made monthly & they pay via Paypal & wire transfer.
Available Ad-Formats: Contextual Ads, Native Ads & Display Ads.
Here are some praiseworthy strengths of media.net.
- Payment Threshold: $100
- Payment Frequency: Monthly payouts
- Payment Mode: Paypal & Wire transfer
OFFER: USE THE BELOW SIGNUP LINK TO GET 10% EXTRA REVENUE FOR FIRST 3 MONTHS.
Adsterra is among the top-notch alternatives to AdSense due to its multiple user-friendly and publisher friendly features. They offer high CPM rates for publishers with 100% fill rates. Adsterra supports various payout methods & Payments are processed automatically. No need to request for payments.
Here are some of the best features of Adsterra Ad network,
Available Ad-Formats: Display Banners, Popunders, Direct links, Pre-roll Video Ads, Interstitials & push Notification Ads.
- Minimum payout amount: $5 for ePayments, Paxum, Webmoney; $100 for PayPal and Bitcoin; $1000 for Wire Transfer.
- Payment Frequency: Net15 Basis (2 times Monthly).
- Payment Mode: Paypal, Wire transfer, BitCoin, e-payments, WebMoney, Paxum.
PropellerAds is a great alternative ad network for Adsense to monetize your website traffic. They offer various & most profitable ad formats from which publishers can get good CPM rates. PropellerAds is a top-performing Ad-network and has various strengths which are listed below:
Ad Formats Available: Push Notifications, OnClick Ads, Widgets, Interstitial, Smart Links
- Minimum payout amount: $5
- Payment Frequency: Weekly.
- Payment Mode: PayPal, Wire transfer, Bit Coin, e-payments, Web-money, Paxum.
Infolinks is another good alternative to Adsense & they offer unique ad types to monetize your website traffic. They offer good rates for publishers & it is an Ad network that is working with world-famous brands due to its high-quality advertisers. Its advantages are listed below that you might find interesting:
Ad Formats Available: Infold, Infeed, Intext, Intag, Inframe & InArticle Ads.
- Minimum payout amount: $50
- Payment Frequency: NET45 basis. (once in 45 days)
- Payment Mode: PayPal, Bank Wire, eCheck, ACH
Revenuehits is another great alternative to Adsense. Revenuehits is mainly a CPA (Cost Per Action) based Adnetwork. Revenuehits has a variety of ad offers, mainly CPA & also Popunder CPM.
Revenuehits is a great adsense alternative to generate maximum revenue in case you own a entertainment Or downloading type of website & getting huge traffic. You need to know that Revenuehits is mainly CPA network, So just impression & clicks on the ads will not generate any revenue for you. The clicks need conversions & the rate of each conversion is based on many parameters such as Geo, Vertical, Model of the campaign. Etc.
Ad Formats Available: Display Banners, PopAds, Interstitial ads, shadow box, Dialog box, Buttons, etc.
- Minimum payout amount: $20
- Payment Frequency: NET30
- Payment Mode: Paypal, Payoneer, Wire transfer
Popcash is a Popunder ad network. They offer decent CPM rates when compared to other ad networks. It might be not as good as other AdSense alternatives, but when it comes to popup ads, Popcash is the best ad network to choose. Popcash is best suitable for mp3, Movies & other downloading types of websites. some of its positive features include:
Ad Formats Available: PopUnder Ads.
- Minimum payout amount: $10
- Payment Frequency: Daily payment.
- Payment Mode: Paypal, Paxum, Skrill, Wire Transfer.
Skimlinks is a friendly alternative to Google AdSense. If you already know the power of affiliate commissions, then Skimlinks is the best fit for your needs. Unlike other Ad networks, Skimlinks is a content monetization platform that will automatically convert all your product Or Merchant links into an equivalent affiliate link. Therefore whenever sale occurs, you will earn equivalent commission. It is a Leading content monetizing platform which pays you a commission on every affiliate sale.
- Minimum payout amount: $65
- Payment Frequency: NA
- Payment Mode: Paypal, Direct Bank Transfer (For US & UK Only)
It is one of the competitive high-quality ad networks which offers publishers 30-50% higher rates as compared to other monetization platforms. But Joining RevContent is quite difficult as they verify every site before approving to join their network. They don't approve Illegal, Gambling, Adult & hacking sites. Here are some of its features,
- High publisher rates.
- Quality ads.
- The Biggest websites that use rev content are Forbes and PC World.
- Low Traffic requirement.
- Various user-friendly ad formats are available
- Minimum payout amount: $100
- Payment Frequency: NA
- Payment Mode: Paypal, Wire Transfer
Adversal is a Native Advertising Platform for Advertisers & Publishers. It is an ad network that also has discrete marketing options. If your site is getting 50K monthly page-views & doesn't contain any illegal Or adult material, then you are good to go. Signup Procedure is simple & user-friendly. Just fill-up the signup form with necessary information & hit submit. They give quick approval for new websites that follows their publisher's terms & conditions.
Ad formats Available: Native, Video, Display Ads
- Minimum payout amount: $20
- Payment Frequency: NET35 (Monthly)
- Payment Mode: Paypal, ACH, Wire Transfer, Check
10. Amazon Associates
Amazon is one of the most famous online stores. It is a win-win situation to be associated with them. Amazon needs no introduction. Amazon Associates is an affiliate program created by amazon. Unlike other Adsense Alternative advertising programs, amazon associates give you full control over what type of product that needs to be advertised. Here, you are free to choose whatever product category you want. This gives you the freedom to choose products according to your blog Niche. Here are some of its positive features:
- Good customer support
- Easy Signup Procedure
- Hassle-free & easy-to-read reports for your traffic, revenue, earnings, conversion rates, and link types to help you monetize your website.
- Affiliate program
- Amazon advertises its own products
- It also has native ads, links, carousel ads, display ads, etc.
EvaDav is a push-notification platform that provides native push ads to publishers. It is a new platform for publishers & advertisers which is focused on monetizing websites through push-notification service. If you are tired of using the traditional way of advertising like normal banner & text link ads, then Evadav is a very good alternative to Adsense. Once you created the widget & moderation team approves the ad-code, Push notifications will start appearing as small pop-ups on the screen of the user’s device.
It is a Competitive ad network which is doing great business and improving day by day. With Evadav, you can monetize your website easily with push notifications. Evadav offers 2 types of monetization models, Revenue Share & CPA - payment per push subscription. some engaging features of Evadav are:
- A variety of ad formats available including push formats and a recent addition is pop-under ads.
- Ads Related To Interests.
- All traffic & GEO's are accepted.
- Highest conversion rates.
- No Minimum traffic requirement.
- Reasonable payout requirements.
- Quick and easy registration process.
- Accepts only verified advertisers.
- Target specific niches.
- Referral program @ 5% commission.
Ad formats Available: Push Notification, Popunder Ads, In-Page Push Notifications
- Minimum payout amount: $25
- Payment Frequency: Weekly
- Payment Mode: PayPal, Paxum, Skrill, ePayments, Webmoney, Payoneer, Bank Wire
The options mentioned above are a great alternatives for Google Adsense. If you are banned from AdSense or unable to sign up, need some user-friendly options, not fill the signup requirements, don’t have payment method option, need more variety of ads formats, want adds to be tailored according to your needs, require affiliate marketing then you can use the alternatives discussed in this article. There are many options to monetize your blog or websites. Also, to optimize the monetization you can use multiple networks alongside Google AdSense.